Strappy Shoe Styles We’re Lowkey Obsessed With Right Now
Already wear strappy shoes? Looking for some fresh ideas to update your outfit rotation? Here’s how we’re styling our strappy shoe styles right now.
· Day or night: Tennis skirts are cute, comfortable and look great with a pair of mid-heel strappy shoes. Throw on a crop top and it’s the perfect outfit for a night out with friends!
· Monochromatic: Strappy shoe styles come in a wide range of colors – find a pair that matches the same color family as your outfit for a modern, monochromatic look.
· Soften the look: Leather shorts are a great spring option and pairing them with strappy sandals softens the overall look for daytime. Pair it with a tube top or bodysuit for a sleek outfit option.
· Give them 80s: Gladiator sandals or strappy heel shoes pair perfectly with acid washed denim – pair shoes with a miniskirt or comfortable jeans for a sexy but stylish look.
· Simple and balanced: Strappy shoes are simple and minimal in their own way, which makes them perfect to pair when wearing an outfit full of texture or pattern!
Strappy heels are versatile and come in a range of heel heights – from flats to stiletto! Add them to any look spring or summer for a fresh and trendy vibe.