I am so glad graphic tees are now considered “trendy”! I mean obviously my graphic tees are some of the most comfortable shirts I own, but they are also so versatile!
Heading to the grocery store? Graphic tee. Meeting a friend for a walk? Graphic tee. Grabbing a drink on a Friday night? Graphic tee. For work? Graphic tee. Heading to a friend’s house to watch a game? Graphic tee.
I think you get the point!
Here are 5 of my favorite ways to style them:
1. With distressed denim. My favorite graphic tees for this look are vintage band tees (or faux vintage band tees!) but any will pair well!
2. Under a blazer. This is my “cute, casual, yet professional” look (and my go-to work from home look)! Catch me rocking this almost every weekday Monday through Friday.
3. With a denim jacket. This is one of my faves for fall! This look is so casual but easy to rock day to night. To transition this outfit, just add some heels or hoops!
4. Oversized with bike shorts. This has been my weekend look almost all summer long and I’m going to continue it as long as the weather will allow! It’s the perfect outfit to be super trendy without looking like you’re trying too hard.
5. With leggings and sneakers. Ok, I’m sure you’re thinking “but that’s not fashionable” – but hear me out! This is my favorite look for errand days, kids soccer games and more. Try faux leather leggings if you think you need to look a little more dressed up, or swap out the sneakers for some faux-fur lined mules for fall! Adding some statement jewelry can also help this look seem more “put together,” but truthfully I think this look is always super cute!
Which way will you be styling your graphic tee first?! Have fun with it!